Kday has been viciously working on other important projects and has little time to work on my new website. So, instead of previewing this amazing site that is in the works…. here is a little something amazing that Kday said about yours truly. I don’t deserve any of the praise and I certainly don’t deserve someone as great as him.
Monthly Archives: October 2008
24 hours of Moab race prep in progress.
List of things TO DO:
- Grocery shop
- Make creamy chicken noodle soup and pasta salad
- Buy rain boots that go up to my knees (20-40% rain forecasted) *I learned my lesson*
- Pack warm clothes and baby wipes- to maintain some sort of cleanliness
- Run 3 miles every AM and weight train in PM ( I eat a lot when awake for 24 hours and boredom sets in, so as many calories I can burn prior to Moab will help)
- Find tarps
- Purchase a white board for team stats and line up
- Find a dog-sitter
- Find a cat-sitter
- Get a hotel reservation for Sun night