Musings would like to announce it’s new home…. still in progress but ready for a preview: SDAY RUNNING
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Kday has been viciously working on other important projects and has little time to work on my new website. So, instead of previewing this amazing site that is in the works…. here is a little something amazing that Kday said about yours truly. I don’t deserve any of the praise and I certainly don’t deserve someone as great as him.
24 hours of Moab race prep in progress.
List of things TO DO:
- Grocery shop
- Make creamy chicken noodle soup and pasta salad
- Buy rain boots that go up to my knees (20-40% rain forecasted) *I learned my lesson*
- Pack warm clothes and baby wipes- to maintain some sort of cleanliness
- Run 3 miles every AM and weight train in PM ( I eat a lot when awake for 24 hours and boredom sets in, so as many calories I can burn prior to Moab will help)
- Find tarps
- Purchase a white board for team stats and line up
- Find a dog-sitter
- Find a cat-sitter
- Get a hotel reservation for Sun night
Sorry folks, no baby news yet. We have been on “soft hold” a few times… meaning that our profile (along with 5-6 other couple’s) has been sent home with a birthmother to look at and then narrow down to the couple of choice.
GOOD NEWS: I have finally reached my 50lb mark. It has taken one year and a lot of hard work but I finally made it! I have 20 more lbs to go.
Kday is creating my new blog for my birthday so arrival date is still set at October 15.
I have changed my life. Now it’s time to change my blog. Arrival date October 15, 2008
I have decided that blogging about bike racing is lame. A) I don’t have time in my oh, so busy life to update on Kday’s races. B) I have a life outside of Kday racing now 3) The blogging network is too saturated with the same stories of races anyway and nobody really cared about the point of view I have to offer.
So I am taking suggestions for a new topic of blogging. Only idea so far?… Behind the scenes of an ATHENA training for a 1/2 marathon in 274 days 9 hours 30 min.
I HOPE YOU ALL GET DEHYDRATION!